Home of the Original SmartGirl Book Purse

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My New SmartGirl.me Workspace


Some of you might remember the last time I designed a workspace to create my SmartGirl Book Purses. I took over my daughter's playroom and made myself a great working environment. Well at least I thought it was. After spending countless hours on Pinterest decorating my daughter's bedroom and bathroom, I came across this pin that spoke to me. The caption read "I must get rid of the primary colors."

After perusing many pins I started to get to work. First I used a great tool from Better Homes and Garden called Arrange-a-Room
  
I planed my furniture layout and then got started on priming the walls and getting rid of all of the primary artwork.
 Before



After

After seeing this
Because my ironing board should be cute too!
 I thought I should have a cute ironing station too .


 This
 $119 in craft room 
inspired me to add this desk I had.

 I saw these on thefabricorganizer.com, and absolutely loved them.
fabric storage - fabric organizer
By using these cardboard magazine protectors, I was able to save some money.
comic book backing board as fabric storage board
Now all of my fabrics are organized.
 
I LOVE MY NEW ROOM!






No comments:

Post a Comment