Home of the Original SmartGirl Book Purse

Sunday, July 8, 2012

SmartGirl.me Book Purse will have it's own online store soon

As many of you know I make purses out of leather bound books. So far SmartGirl.me brings the visitor to a landing page that will bring the shopper to my etsy store. I've done well with it over the years and I find etsy.com to be user friendly. It is easy for the customer to make a purchase, it streamlines my accounting and shipping and the cost to list the book purses are minimal. The problem is that, over the years other craftsmen who visit etsy.com started making book purses and now you can purchase a book purse for as little as 50.00. SmartGirl.me is leading customers to other sellers. A little competition is good but the quality and standards are vastly different. The SmartGirl.me book purses I make, are by far superior because of the high quality materials I use and the way I make them. I spend a lot of time searching for interesting fabrics and trims and most important I am meticulous so my SmartGirl.me Book Purses are made to last.

I will be spending the next couple of weeks working on this. I cannot wait to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment