Home of the Original SmartGirl Book Purse

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My SmartGirl.me Workspace

I finally cleaned and organized my workspace. The colorful walls are due to the fact that this was Amanda's playroom, which she never used even when she was young. Both Ben and Amanda have the rest of the house. This is now all mine...
Ben hates the logo on the wall. I on the other hand, feel like branding it claims it as my own.
I love the view...sitting at my drafting board and looking at my back yard. I get great natural light all day. 
 
 I hope I can keep it this way. I feel inspired when everything is in it's place.
I keep my thread behind the door along with a stencil butterfly Amanda and I made years ago.
These are all the SmartGirl Book Purses waiting to be assemble. I keep them in plastic bags that hold the fabric and handles I've selected.
Fabric, handle frames, and beads are kept in these fun boxes.
My Scrapbooking paper which I hope to find time to use soon. I am 3 years behind on Amanda's books and I have clients that have commissioned me to make albums. This room will not stay like this when I start scrapping.
I keep my fabric logo tags in spaghetti jars. 
I love my workspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment