Home of the Original SmartGirl Book Purse

Monday, July 5, 2010

My SmartGirl Book Purses are selling and being featured in publications.

I cannot believe how quickly I am selling my SmartGirl Purses. While Ben and I were away this weekend the Only a Girl Like You sold.

Then this morning I woke up to another sale. The Jane Austen SmartGirl Purse. This is the third Jane I've sold. I better make a couple more.
I also want to mention that The Jane Austen SmartGirl was featured in Jane Austen Sequel Examiner . How cool is that?

3 comments:

  1. It's VERY cool! We have a Jane Austen Society that meets at the town library-- I bet they would love one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for one of them to have one. :-)

    Thanks,
    Juani

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow never seen anything like this before
    http://petrow-articrafti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete