Home of the Original SmartGirl Book Purse

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Turns out "The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll" SmartGirl Purse is quite valuable.

I decided to list The Complete Works of Lewis Carroll SmartGirl Purse on etsy store. Using the pictures of the one I made for a client. I figured I better get started on making one in case some one orders it. I go on line to order the book and it is no longer in print. Not only is it not available but there are no used ones out there since it was a new limited Barns and Noble Leather Bound Classic. If I want to purchase from ebay and buy it within a collection or buy it from a private seller it will cost me at least 80.00 plus shipping. Wow...I could never spend that kind of money on a book I plan to alter. Or I would have to sell it for a lot more...wait a minute, I can do that!

Well I will not let that happen again. I found the most beautiful book to make SmartGirl purses that any Lewis Carroll fan will have to have.  I will be buying quite a few of them. Wait to you see the fabric I ordered...

2 comments:

  1. Hold on to the one you made, someone might want to buy it for big bucks, since it will be an ONLY. Keep up the good work, I just know your name will be known as an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to mention that the comment above is my mom who's name is Juanita as well. Did not want anyone to think I was talking to myself.

    Thanks Mom!

    ReplyDelete